Case Design Consultant
KBM Consulting, LLC provides innovative financial solutions in the areas of wealth transfer planning, estate planning, business succession planning, insurance planning, and executive benefits. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with companies and serve as an advisor on their team. We operate as an independent financial resource and provide back-office support to our clientele.
We are a growing company in need of candidates with extensive knowledge of life insurance, disability, and long-term care. This opportunity is a remote position requiring case design. KBM is interested in self-motivated candidates that can work independently with little direction and the ability to respond promptly. This is a 1099 contract remote position.
- Provide insurance illustrations and case design for life insurance, disability income, and long-term care.
- Develop and design a case based on the initial details from a client meeting.
- Communicate strengths and weaknesses of plan design and the rationale for final design including carrier and product choice.
- Develop content and build templates for proposed sales presentations.
- Run and analyze inforce illustrations as well as provide product comparisons.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five years experience in life insurance industry.
- Life Insurance License.
- E&O Insurance.
- Experience with advanced designs of life insurance such as split dollar, SERP, deferrals, and Section 162 Bonus plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other related field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong time management skills.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment with professional and technical fortitude.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task without losing focus.
- Strong financial analysis skills and ability to conceptualize.
- Knowledge of numerous carriers and different product lines a must.
- Ability to develop advanced working knowledge of life insurance illustration systems.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential data.
JOB CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Remote consulting position with flexible schedules.
- Contractor will provide their own equipment, including any telephone, printers, or computers.